Guest skating registration procedure
In an effort to provide a fair and administratively simple protocol for welcoming guest skaters to the spring and summer session, the TSSC will institute the following registration procedure.
· Guest skating cost: $25 for TSSC members and $30 for non-TSSC skaters. Registration via the online form will be taken as a commitment to attend and pay fees. All fees must be paid before you step on to the ice.
· Skaters in our adult / teen session (Group 4,6,7), regardless of club affiliation may attend any practice, at the discretion of the coach. Please register via the online form the week of your practice so that we are aware of your intention to participate.
1. Register here: GUEST SKATER REGISTRATION
2. Registrations will be accepted from TSSC members starting at 8pm on the Monday directly prior to the session.
3. Registrations will be accepted from non-TSSC skaters starting at 8pm on the Wednesday directly prior to the session.
4. On Friday the registrar will contact skaters by email to inform them of their registration status.
Please note that due to technical limitations of the online registration form, registration will remain open at all times. I will be relying on the system time-stamp to determine registration order.
Fall/Winter Guest Skater Registration Information
If space is available, skaters from other clubs (guest skaters) are welcome to come and join TSSC skating sessions. We want to ensure that all skaters have the best experience possible, so if you are a new guest skater with the TSSC please have your coach contact us to confirm that extra ice will help you achieve your training goals. Please contact the TSSC registrar at least 48 hours in advance of the session to reserve your place, to receive via email our waiver which must be signed and returned to us prior to skating, and to facilitate communication between coaches.
|Fees:||TSSC members – $25
Non-members – $30
Please pay by cash or cheque payable to the TSSC at the rink.