Please join us for a fun summer of skating with the TSSC at the MasterCard Centre in Etobicoke!
Sunday session schedule:
Groups 3,5: 5:45-6:50
Groups 1,2: 6:50-8:10
Groups 4,6,7: 8:10-9:15
The schedule has been modified some weeks. Please see the schedule below for full details.
To register for the full summer session, please Click HERE
TSSC summer 2017 guest skating registration procedure
In an effort to provide a fair and administratively simple protocol for welcoming guest skaters to the spring and summer session, the TSSC will institute the following registration procedure.
– Guest skating cost: $25 for TSSC members and $30 for non-TSSC skaters. Registration via the online form will be taken as a commitment to attend and pay fees. All fees must be paid before you step on to the ice.
– Given the anticipated popularity of spring/summer guest skating we will be registering skaters for guest skating spots one week at a time during May and June.
– In July and August, we expect that demand will decrease and will welcome all guest skaters at the discretion of coaches. Please continue to register via the online form in July and August so that we are aware of your intention to participate.
– Skaters in our adult / teen session (Group 4,6,7), regardless of club affiliation may attend any practice, at the discretion of the coach. Please register via the online form the week of your practice so that we are aware of your intention to participate.
2. Registrations will be accepted from TSSC members starting at 8pm on the Monday directly prior to the session.
3. Registrations will be accepted from non-TSSC skaters starting at 8pm on the Wednesday directly prior to the session.
4. On Friday the registrar will contact skaters by email to inform them of their registration status.
Please note that due to technical limitations of the online registration form, registration will remain open at all times. We will be relying on the system time-stamp to determine registration order.